Trending

Bts Bxb Oneshots

Bts Bxb Oneshots. Requests are open so please request anything and i'll try and make them amazing for my beautiful, lovely readers. Bts fluff // oneshots (in the process of bei.

he's gay • kpop bxb oneshots 0032jae Wattpad
he's gay • kpop bxb oneshots 0032jae Wattpad from www.wattpad.com

Fanfiction romance short stories bts fluff oneshot. Includes boypussy, crossdressing, the usual mature scenes and language. I’m accepting requests of any otps.

So If You | Tags:


18+ includes various kinks and mature content request closed for now. Yoongi scold jungkook for being mean to jiminie but comforts him afterward. Browse through and read or take bts oneshots stories, quizzes, and other creations.

Bts Bxb One Shots (Hiatus)


”it was when you were asleep when you told me the words i never thought you’ll say to me” //jikook (cover by dorkysophie in wattpad) 39 14 0 reads · 761 readers. Those eyes belonged to ryan. This is just some short practice writing inspired by @.ioma_96 fanart

This Is Also My First Time Making A Oneshot Story Out Of Bts And Please Comment Any Other Ships You Would Like Me To Do.


Read the book bts bxb smut oneshot by xnikobtsx. I for one, don't mind it. This is 18+ content and if you don't like it just please don't read further, please don't reporttt.

These Are Just Some Very Short One Shots.


Read the book free on booksie. Don't read if you are against it. I could feel myself slipping away.

It's Almost Been A Month Since I Have Slipped.


Top min yoongi | suga; Love is love [requests are open] The way his baby boy looked in his cute pink lingerie, made namjoon hard almost instantly.

Post a Comment

Previous Post Next Post

Formulir Kontak